Dr Louise Aznavour
Live - Laugh - Learn
while having fun
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy is result-oriented, goal-directed and practical. You will see yourself in action through role-plays with me. This is like practicing a sport. You get better through hands-on practice.
With my interactive and light-hearted skills-training style, I can help you develop healthy and adaptive behaviors empowering you to face as well as become playful in previously dreaded situations.
Let us undo destructive fear habits you have developed. There is no doom and gloom in my room. Let us challenge the emotional blocks you created which do not allow you to bring out your best potential.
Live – Laugh – Learn while having fun.
I can help you if
- A simple discussion between you two turns into verbal or physical attacks
- You lack emotional and physical intimacyCouple problems are worsened due to Sexual Dysfunction – low sexual desire, pain during intercourse, inability to have orgasm, difficulty having an erection, premature ejaculation…
- You are having major issues due to infidelity, goal setting in general, sharing responsibilities in child rearing, family finances….
- You have challenges and problems raising your children
- Extended families are a source of escalated arguments for the couple
- You have lost the deep affection initially you felt towards one another
- You are feeling uncomfortable when your partner is in the same room with you!