20 Feb 2019
STOP! CHANGE YOUR FOCUS
Faced with a situation, do you always look at what’s missing instead of what’s there? If you tend to mostly look at what’s missing, then, change your focus!
For example, your husband wanting to surprise you prepares the dinner. Like some people I know, perhaps you, too, are tempted to point out that:
• He should not have dirtied the kitchen floor.
• What a mess he left behind.
• The food needed more salt.
• Besides, men don’t know how to cook.
• Why doesn’t he take you to eat in a restaurant anyway?
• He should have told you what he was up to.
• You do not like such surprises, so would he please not repeat this, ever again.
CHANGE YOUR FOCUS!