Participants in seminars and others send me a wealth of upbeat materials. Gratefully, I share some of them with you.
The aim of this Website is more than dispensing “feeling good” messages.
Personal filters shape what we see, hear and read. Turn minuses into pluses in life by fine-tuning your filters and building a solid foundation for Staying Upbeat. Stay tuned!
I receive an abundance of upbeat materials and distribute some of these to my “Winning Circle” by e-mail 2-3 times during the year. If you want to be included in the list please let me know.
= ONE-MINUTE REALITY TRAINING =
- Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue.
- Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
- Drive carefully. It’s not only cars that can be recalled by their Maker.
- If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
- Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won’t have a leg to stand on.
- When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
Have an awesome day and know that someone has thought about you today…I did
= PARADOX OF OUR TIMES =
“We spend more, but have less; we buy more, but enjoy it less.” ……. “We write more, but learn less; plan more but accomplish less.” …… “We’ve learned how to make a living, but not a life; we’ve added years to life, not years to life”
= LEARN TO LIVE =
“Think highly of yourself because the world takes you at your estimate.”……”Don’t count the days, make the days count.”……”The world is your mirror. If you face it smiling, it smiles back!”…..”I look to the future because that is where I will spend the rest of my life.”
……..Contemplate messages sages leave behind.
= CRACKED POT =
“Constructive outcomes may come out of weaknesses”…..”Everybody has flaws”
……….Personal filters shape what we see, hear and read. Our filters are developed through family, education, religion, media, and other influences.
Dr. Louise Aznavour
Psychologist = Solution Oriented Coaching =
+1 (514) 983-8309
Email Dr. Louise Aznavour, Psychologist = Solution Oriented Coaching =
Don't be shy! Please leave a phone number where you can be reached. You can ask me your questions and I will answer them. The 10-15 minute communication is efficient and free.